Monday, March 27 – Sunday, April 2 Favoritism in the Church
- Scripture—Read the following passages this week
- Observe—What is God saying? What do you learn from the passages? What do I learn about God? What do I learn about man?
- Application—How can I know God more through what I have read? Is there anything I need to obey from what I read? How will I practice what I read?
- Prayer—Write out a prayer to God about what you have learned.
- James 2:1-13
- Proverbs 17:5; 21:13; 28:27; 29:7; 31:9
- Matthew 26:6-13
- Leviticus 19:9-10; 23:22; Ruth 1:1-5; 1:22-2:23
- 1 Corinthians 1:26-31; Jeremiah 9:23-24
- Mark 12:28-34
- Luke 10:25-37
Have you ever treated someone positively or negatively because of the clothes they wore?
Should Rocky Creek be made up of people that look and think just like me?