Each week we will publish two of our Mission Partners and their prayer requests from our Monthly Missions Prayer Newsletter. Please take a few minutes to pray for these Mission Partners.
Holli Baker – RIT Campus Missionary, Rochester, NY – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please pray for our students that have not made a personal commitment to Jesus yet, pray that Jesus would soften their hearts.
- Holli has not felt her fibroid tumor in a month! Thank you for the prayers!
- We have 13 students attending our BASIC conference.
- We have an important planning day for our campus on April 22nd. Pray that as we prepare for our fall semester God would guide us.
- Holli’s due date is May 14th. Please pray that everything goes smoothly as they prepare for Harper’s delivery.
Sylvester Savage II – Band of Brothers & Sisters, Greenville, SC – email@example.com
- Leadership of our Ministry
- New phase (expansion) in Anderson County.
- Smooth transition for Worship Service at Rocky Creek.
- We celebrated 9 years of ministry with a goal of paying our Utilities in raising $10K. God met our great need and the ministry and I personally am rejoicing of no more running on fumes!