This week we are highlighting two Mission Partners who are both working in hard areas. Please pray for God’s favor on their ministries.
You can download the whole April Missions Prayer Newsletter here
Chuck Mayo – Heritage Baptist Church, Greenville, SC – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pray for one of our members who got out of prison and is doing very well with the transition. He was in the Word constantly while in prison and it shows in every aspect of his life.
- Our prayer walks are starting to bear fruit as we have several people that wouldn’t even come in the church who are now in discipleship. Pray for these that they would surrender to Christ and experience the blessings of an obedient life.
- So thankful for churches like Rocky Creek. Two more of the interns you have helped us with got their first chance to preach. One very well might be headed to the ministry full time and the other is headed to a counseling ministry.
- We were blessed by Ken Beale with a video to embed in our website. Ron, our web-developer and Ken, both have done this out of love for the church and we are so grateful to God for them and this gift.
- Heritage Baptist Church meets in a very old church building and while updates have been made to the building (like these below), there are still many areas that need to be updated and improved to help us minister to our community.
Matt Johns – ReChrist Ministries, Norcross, GA – mjohns@re–christ.org
- Mission Trip to India March 30-April 9
- Praying for students and state testing next month
- Praying for Easter services at GracePointe Community Church- Good Friday Drama, Saturday outreach in the park, and Easter service
- April 30 preaching at GracePointe Community Church
- Faithfulness; a single word that speaks of a lifetime of character. The God story for this month is that we have remained faithful to do what God wants, not succumbing to what people want. If you truly follow the Lord, on occasions God will test our faithfulness and require us to go “all in again” as we did at salvation. I site Pastor Travis, Preacher Ken, and the Family of God at Rocky Creek as examples. Faithfulness is complete confidence in God’s plans! Be faithful to God’s mission for your life!