This week we would like for you to pray for these two Mission Partners.
You can download the whole May Missions Prayer Newsletter here:
MPN May 2017
Berkeley Bagwell – Campus Outreach, San Diego – email@example.com
- Pray that our students would continue to grow spiritually over the summer and use the truths they’ve learned to fight temptations.
- Pray for the 37 students who will join us this summer for Leadership Project. They are raising funds for the 9 weeks of spiritual training.
- Pray for Carlos and I as we start our married life (April 22). Pray for God to be glorified in our marriage and through the celebration we will have on May 6 in San Diego
- Many of the students who have participated in Campus Outreach during the school year will go home to tough situations during the summer. Unbelieving family and friends can make for a time of spiritual decline in the lives of some of these students. Before they left campus, I met 1-on-1 with the 25 girls in my Bible studies to talk through their summers and how they can continue to grow spiritually. This was a wonderful experience as I got to help students set up accountability and spiritual growth goals for their summers. At our end-of-the-year lunch, the students shared how God had used Campus Outreach meetings, Bible studies, and discipleship in their lives to help them grow in their faith. Thank you for being a part of these students’ spiritual growth!
Carlos and Berkeley Gomez (April 22, 2017)
Rebecca C. – Teacher at International School in Central Asia
- My students – Testing season is here and in full swing! May is a month full of standardized testing for the high schoolers as they take AP tests and British exams. That, combined with the inevitability of hard goodbyes just around the corner in June, make for easily stressed out kids!
- My new roommate – that she would continue to adjust to life here and that we would be able to be grow closer as roommates and would find ways to encourage each other!
- May 19-21 – Church camp for the international church I help lead youth group through – I’ll be helping out with childcare for the little ones.
- June 15th – graduation
- June 21st – last day of school!
- The spring break trips were both great! I went with the Romania group (my fifth time) and this might have been my favorite trip thus far! Watching the students that I love so much love on and serve the people there is always a highlight of my years here!