This week, May 14-21 we would like for you to pray for these two Mission Partners.
You can download the whole May Missions Prayer Newsletter here:
MPN May 2017
Jennie Beaudine – Miracle Hill Ministry, Greenville SC – firstname.lastname@example.org
- That God will bring bike riders, sponsors, and volunteers for our fundraiser Super Hero Cycle race.
- We celebrated 10 graduations from our addiction recovery programs and rejoice in life change that can come only from Jesus!!
- We give thanks and praise for 8 salvations of children in our care the week before Easter!
- His doctors have named Joey Hyatt, an employee of ours hurt in an accident at work, a “healing machine” as God continues to restore his burned body!
- May 9, Renewal Graduation at The Sawmill
- May 17, Miracle Hill Ministries Day of Prayer
- May 18, Overcomer’s Graduation, Rescue Mission
- June 3, Super Hero Cycle – bike race fundraiser for Miracle Hill Ministries
A letter from a man in our Overcomer’s Program:
“I’m living proof that miracles do happen and lost dreams are awakened. I came here as a worthless, hopeless bum. I burned all bridges with family and friends. When I arrived, I was immediately treated with respect. It’s been a long time since I’ve felt human. I’m learning structure and discipline along with learning about Jesus. For the first time in years, I have hope. I’m learning to follow my spirit and learn God’s purpose for me. It is only because of people like you that give people like me another chance at life.”
Brenda Bagwell – Piedmont Women’s Center , Greenville SC – email@example.com
- Please pray for one more environmental permit that we need. We are praying they will grant it and we can start the building within the next 3 weeks!! PLEASE pray with us about this!!!
- Please pray for the many abortion-minded, abortion-vulnerable clients that are calling, texting, and coming to PWC; that we will serve them well and communicate clearly the Gospel.
- Pray for strength, wisdom, and endurance for Lenna Smith (CEO), our Board Members, Rob Wess (Dir. Of Construction), and all of the PWC staff, as the enemy (satan) is fighting harder against us as the new building gets closer to starting!
From one of our sonographers: “A young lady walked in requesting information about abortion. She stated she didn’t know what to do about the pregnancy. She said the father knew about the pregnancy but didn’t really have any reaction to it, and she was not looking for a relationship with him. As we began the ultrasound, the young lady was surprised to meet her 15-week baby on the screen that morning. She stated she “could not believe how big the baby was”. She was able to see little hands and feet moving and kicking on the screen. After the ultrasound the Gospel was presented once again. She decided to pray to receive Christ! She said “The ultrasound really changed my mind about this pregnancy. I never knew the baby was moving like that”. Praise God the ultrasound once again was able to give this scared, unsure, young mother the opportunity to see her pre-born little one!”