This week, May 21-28 we would like for you to pray for these two Mission Partners.
(Be sure to scroll to the end to see a special announcement from one of our Mission Partners.)
You can download the whole May Missions Prayer Newsletter here:
MPN May 2017
Skeeter Powell – David’s Table, Greenville, SC – email@example.com
- Pray that God will encourage the kids who need to hear the Gospel to sign up for Summer Camp.
- For a Capernaum/E210 friend who infrequently thinks about harming himself, that he would know God’s love and live life to the fullest.
Praise – For the life of TJ Barton, 24 years old and actively involved in E210. His was the second funeral I have attended of a friend who the world may have thought was not worth much but who blessed all those who knew him. At the funeral his church was packed – over 200 people there and we all heard that TJ loved, no loves Jesus and is in His presence, and TJ and Jesus both want us to be there one day. No, TJ’s life was worth much.
Kristi Giddens – Joyful Ornaments, Greenville, SC – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joyful Ornaments are thankful today for all of our talented artists and volunteers. We are ahead of schedule on painting due to our increase in volunteers this year.
- Pray for God to use this ministry to make relationships with those in need physically and spiritually.
- Please pray for Connie Davis one of our recipients. Also for 2107 season and God’s direction for this year’s recipient.
Holli Baker – RIT Campus Missionary, Rochester, NY – email@example.com
Congratulations to Holli and Ryan Baker. We have prayed for their baby who was due last Sunday on Mothers’ Day.
We want to introduce you to our sweet gift Harper Joy Leigh Baker. She was born on May 20th at 4:51pm weighing 7lbs and 15oz. Thank you all for your outpouring of prayers and love. We feel so blessed.