This week, June 11-17 we would like for you to pray for these two Mission Partners.
(Be sure to scroll to the end to see some upcoming Mission Opportunities for the RC Family.)
You can download the whole June Missions Prayer Newsletter here:
MPN June 2017
Matt Johns – ReChrist Ministries, Norcross, GA – email@example.com
- Pray for my mission trip to South Dakota May 29-June 6th
- Pray for upcoming summer events and meetings with key leaders for fall
- Pray for God’s favor upon us as we seek to follow Jesus
- June 12-16 VBS
- June 20th preaching at Victory Home
- June 28th headed to beach (yeah!)
- May is one of the busiest months for everyone, more than the end of the year. We completed 10 years of after school ministry. We had four students graduate high school and one come up a couple classes short. We helped another student sort through immigration issues and start a pathway towards his visa. We have several students headed to beach camp the first week of June and our plans for VBS are in place. Our daughter Eden was dedicated on mother’s day and many meetings have been held to set a plan for the summer. Best of all, one of our fifth grade students brought me to tears has he prayed an eloquent blessing over my life in the closing days of the after school program. We glorify you Lord!
Chuck Mayo – Heritage Baptist Church, Greenville, SC – firstname.lastname@example.org
- It’s been a great month. A group from Charleston came up and helped us lay new floors in our fellowship hall – it looks great!
- We have had several people commit to joining the church and we have sent a team to Central Asia to work with a previously unengaged people group with great results. Two of them were interns which Rocky Creek helps to make possible.
- Thank you all for your incredible love and support – we couldn’t do it without you!
- June 13 is Chuck’s birthday.
Check out these posts in our website for other Mission Opportunities: