This week, July 9-15 we would like for you to pray for these two Mission Partners.
You can download the whole July Missions Prayer Newsletter here:
MPN July 2017
Jennie Beaudine – Miracle Hill Ministry, Greenville SC – email@example.com
- Pray for MHM as Reid Lehman steps back into the lead as Dr. Norton leaves.
- We need to hire several counselors for Renewal and for the Greenville Rescue Mission, plus there are several open positions at the Thrift Stores. Pray that God leads the right people to us.
- The Children’s Department Leadership will meet with DSS in Columbia the first week of July. Pray for wisdom in this meeting.
- There are currently 80 families going through the process to become foster parents. Pray for them as they prepare, and rejoice for 2 children who are currently being adopted who have come through the foster program.
- Emma, a former guest at Shepherd’s Gate, has worked hard, planted many good things, and now they are blooming and growing before her eyes! She just purchased a car with the help of Miracle Hill’s auto assist program. Thanks to the staff and counselors at Shepherd’s Gate who regularly pour into the lives of the women and children who come seeking shelter, support and hope for a new way of life.
Brenda Bagwell – Piedmont Women’s Center , Greenville SC – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Praise God for the continued prayers for the Grove Road building project. We are hoping to begin construction this month. We are encouraged that God’s timing is perfect. Even amid delays on the start of construction, God has provided resources that we otherwise would not have had if we had begun building earlier. Please continue to pray for God’s protection over the construction.
- Be praying also as the summer Abortion Recovery Assistance Bible Study begins. Please pray that the precious individuals participating would find hope and healing in our loving heavenly Father.
- Finally, continue to pray for our volunteers as they counsel young mothers and fathers facing unplanned pregnancies. Pray that their hearts would be prepared to serve and that the gospel would boldly go forth and reap a great harvest.