Our 100 Day Bible Reading Plan ends on Monday, November 27. We will have spent 50 days in the Old Testament and 50 days in the New Testament. It’s been a great journey to grasp the major theme of the Bible as we have read through the Scriptures chronologically.
Although the 100 Day Bible Reading Plan is ending, it doesn’t mean our study of the Word is over. Beginning Tuesday, November 28, we’ll begin a new Bible Reading Plan that will take us to Easter 2018.
The Bible Reading Plan will allow us to accomplish several goals.
- Read on Saturdays the Scriptures we’ll discuss in Gospel Groups on Sundays.
- Read on Sundays the Scriptures Pastor Travis will preach from on Sundays.
- Read through several books of the Bible, and tie these books of the Bible to our Gospel Project study, as much as possible.
- The days before and after Christmas we’ll look at the birth narratives from Matthew and Luke.
- Before Easter we’ll examine the Scriptures that deal with the crucifixion and resurrection.
May Rocky Creek have a deep desire to know God more by reading the Bible. “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom…” (Colossians 3:16).