This week we will finish reading through the book of Proverbs. Don’t just check off that you read the book, but practice and implement the practical living wisdom that you learned. On Saturday and Sunday, we’ll focus on the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups and the Sunday sermon. Please consider the questions below regarding the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups.
- Sunday, January 28 – Colossians 1:1 – 4:18
- Monday, January 29 – Proverbs 21:1 – 22:29
- Tuesday, January 30 – Proverbs 23:1 – 24:34
- Wednesday, January 31 – Proverbs 25:1 – 26:28
- Thursday, February 1 – Proverbs 27:1 – 28:28
- Friday, February 2 – Proverbs 29:1 – 31:31
- Saturday, February 3 – Acts 15:1-35
How would you explain the Gospel to someone?
How is a person saved?
Have you ever had a healthy debate with someone regarding your beliefs?
What passages from the OT support that God desires Gentiles to be saved, not just Jews?
Have you ever given up a freedom out of love for others?
Are you pursuing peace and unity among the body in order to advance the gospel?
How should you handle disagreements among brothers and sisters in Christ?
- Sunday, February 4 – Colossians 1:1 – 4:18
We will make posts on our website and app on Sunday mornings that outline the Bible reading plan for the rest of the week. Or you can view the entire Bible Reading Plan for November 28 to March 31 here.