In Acts 15 we see that the Jerusalem Council concludes that salvation is by grace through faith. Nothing needs to be added to Jesus. “[Paul’s] letter to the Galatians is a vigorous attack against the gospel of works, and a defense of the gospel of faith.” This week we will read through Galatians, and then on Saturday and Sunday, we’ll focus on the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups and the Sunday sermon. Please consider the questions below regarding the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups.
- Sunday, February 4 – Colossians 1:1 – 4:18
- Monday, February 5 – Galatians 1:1-24
- Tuesday, February 6 – Galatians 2:1-21
- Wednesday, February 7 – Galatians 3:1 – 4:7
- Thursday, February 8 – Galatians 4:8 – 5:15
- Friday, February 9 – Galatians 5:16 – 6:18
- Saturday, February 10 – Acts 15:36 – 16:40
Name 3 people that you interact with and think about their situation, background, needs
Do we expect God to use us to bring people closer to Him?
Are we praying that God will open the hearts of others to be receptive to truth?
Who at your place of work needs to hear the Gospel?
Do you know someone that is “enslaved” to sin that needs to hear the gospel?
Are you willing to suffer for sharing the gospel?
Are you ready to help people experiencing unusual circumstances respond to the gospel?
Is the Gospel affecting all areas of your life?
- Sunday, February 11 – Colossians 1:1 – 4:18
We will make posts on our website and app on Sunday mornings that outline the Bible reading plan for the rest of the week. Or you can view the entire Bible Reading Plan for November 28 to March 31 here.