On Paul’s way to Athens in Acts 17, he stopped and shared about Christ in Thessalonica. He wasn’t well received, but he persevered to fulfill God’s purpose for him. As we continue reading through the NT, we’ll read 1 and 2 Thessalonians this week, and on Saturday and Sunday we’ll focus on the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups and the Sunday sermon. Please consider the questions below regarding the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups.
- Sunday, February 18 – Colossians 1:1 – 4:18
- Monday, February 19- 1 Thessalonians 1:1 – 2:16
- Tuesday, February 20 – 1 Thessalonians 2:17 – 3:13
- Wednesday, February 21 – 1 Thessalonians 4:1-18
- Thursday, February 22 – 1 Thessalonians 5:1-28
- Friday, February 23 – 2 Thessalonians 1:1 – 3:18
- Saturday, February 24 – Acts 18:1 – 20:38
What profession has the greatest opportunity to share the gospel? Why?
How can you serve the Lord in your workplace?
How can you offer encouragement to other believers in your workplace?
Are you sharing what truth you know?
Are you continuing to grow in your understanding of God and the Scriptures?
Who can you help understand the Scriptures better? How?
Is there anyone you need to come alongside and encourage?
What parts of Paul’s message to the Ephesian elders stick out to you and challenge you with respect to your faithfulness to Jesus’ mission? Why?
- Sunday, February 25 – Colossians 1:1 – 4:18
We will make posts on our website and app on Sunday mornings that outline the Bible reading plan for the rest of the week. Or you can view the entire Bible Reading Plan for November 28 to March 31 here.