Sunday in our Gospel Groups we learned about Paul’s time in Ephesus. After his time there he wrote a letter to this church. Ephesians is a powerful book that contains much theological and practical content. As you read through the book learn who you are in Christ and then how to live in that reality. On Saturday and Sunday we’ll focus on the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups and the Sunday sermon. Please consider the questions below regarding the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups.
- Sunday, February 25 – Colossians 1:1 – 4:18
- Monday, February 26- Ephesians 1:1-23
- Tuesday, February 27 – Ephesians 2:1-22
- Wednesday, February 28 – Ephesians 3:1-21
- Thursday, March 1 – Ephesians 4:1-32
- Friday, March 2 – Ephesians 5:1 – 6:24
- Saturday, March 3 – Galatians 2:11-21
Why does Paul have to confront Peter?
Why do we try to please men rather than God at times?
Do you ever behave differently when certain people are around?
Why is it important to be in community with others?
Do you have people in your life that will confront you with truth in grace and love?
Are you trusting (depending) on Christ for salvation or your keeping the Law?
To what things do you have to die, in order that Christ can live through you?
Why is Christ’s death important?
- Sunday, March 4 – Colossians 1:1 – 4:18
We will make posts on our website and app on Sunday mornings that outline the Bible reading plan for the rest of the week. Or you can view the entire Bible Reading Plan for November 28 to March 31 here.