One of Jesus’ most repeated requests was simple: “Follow me.”
He gathered his disciples by taking unlikely candidates and urging them to follow alongside him as he did Kingdom work (Mark 1:17; Mark 2:14; John 1:43; Matt. 19:21; Luke 9:59; Matt. 16:24).
As a church the takes Jesus’ commission to make disciples seriously (Matt. 28:18-20), we believe our calling to be the same. We are to follow Jesus with our lives.
None of us are there yet, but we should be getting closer. We should be taking the next step.
So, regardless of where you are in relation to Jesus, each of us has a next step in following Jesus. The next step of obedience is different for each of us because we are all at a different place. At Rocky Creek, we want to help you determine what your next step is.
Are you checking Rocky Creek out? Feel free to read through our site, watch some sermons, and discover what we are about. We hope you can come join us for worship on a Sunday and be a part of what Jesus is doing in this congregation.
Are you ready to step in to a relationship with Jesus and this church?
- Are you ready to receive salvation? Here is what the gospel is about.
- Ready to be baptized? Here is what baptism is all about and how you can signup.
- Interested in membership? Here’s what you need to know about becoming a covenant member of Rocky Creek.
Are you ready to step up in discipleship? Are you eager to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus (2 Pet. 3:18)?
- Ready to join a Gospel Group? These groups are our hubs of discipleship. Find out how to join one.
- Want to connect with others? Our church is multigenerational, and so there are ways for all ages to connect with Christ and others.
- Desire to be equipped? Join Pastor Travis for Equip on Sunday nights to prepare you for the work of ministering to others.
Is it time to take what you know and share it with someone else?
- Ready to serve on a team? We have plenty of opportunities for you to volunteer.
- Ready to go with the gospel? With our Acts 1:8 partnerships, there are plenty of opportunities of you to go locally and globally.
We Can Help You Take the Next Step
Whether you are a guest or a member, we want to help you make the next step!
- Is this your first step with the church?
- Are you ready to step in with the family?
- Are you ready to step up into discipleship?
- Are you ready to step out into service?