This week we finish up the 100 Day Bible Reading Plan and start a new Bible reading plan. Since we are learning about the book of Acts in our Gospel Groups we’ll begin reading through this book. We’ll read through Acts Monday to Friday, and then on Saturday and Sunday, we’ll focus on the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups and the Sunday sermon.
- Sunday, November 26 – Revelation 19:1-21; Revelation 20:1-15
- Monday, November 27 – Revelation 21:1-27; Revelation 22:1-21
- Tuesday, November 28 – Acts 1:1-2:47
- Wednesday, November 29 – Acts 3:1-4:31
- Thursday, November 30 – Acts 4:32-6:7
- Friday, December 1 – Acts 6:8-8:40
- Saturday, December 2 – Acts 2:1-47
- Sunday, December 3 – Luke 2:8-14
We will make posts on our website and app on Sunday mornings that outline the Bible reading plan for the rest of the week. Or you can view the entire Bible Reading Plan for November 28 to March 31 here.