The book of Proverbs is filled with much wisdom and practical insights. These concise statements that convey truth give us guidelines for how to live. This week we’ll start reading through Proverbs to gain wisdom about discipline, family, self-control, the tongue, marriage, and finances. On Saturday and Sunday, we’ll focus on the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups and the Sunday sermon. Please consider the questions below regarding the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups.
- Sunday, January 14 – Colossians 1:1 – 4:18
- Monday, January 15 – Proverbs 1:1 – 2:22
- Tuesday, January 16 – Proverbs 3:1 – 4:27
- Wednesday, January 17 – Proverbs 5:1 – 6:35
- Thursday, January 18 – Proverbs 7:1 – 8:36
- Friday, January 19 – Proverbs 9:1 – 10:32
- Saturday, January 20 – Acts 9:1-25
Why is Saul going to Damascus?
Are you going through religious motions without really pleasing God?
Do you remember when and where you were when you encountered Jesus and understood truth?
Like Ananias, do we obey the Lord in situations in which we are unsure of the reason/outcome?
In obedience to God, are we willing to love those who have been our enemies?
Has God sent you to encourage other believers and help them understand God better?
Describe Paul/Saul before and after conversion
Who can you tell about Jesus this week?
- Sunday, January 21 – Colossians 1:1 – 4:18
We will make posts on our website and app on Sunday mornings that outline the Bible reading plan for the rest of the week. Or you can view the entire Bible Reading Plan for November 28 to March 31 here.