100% OF YOUR GIFTS GO TOWARD SUPPORTING MISSIONARIES WHO SERVE IN COMPASSION MINISTRIES AND CHURCH PLANTING.
BECAUSE YOU GIVE…
- $10– a missionary can purchase gospel tracts to engage his community in Toronto.
- $20– a North American missionary is able to buy lunch and build a relationship with her Muslim neighbor.
- $50– a Send City missionary has bus fare for a month to travel in an unreached area of his city.
- $150– a church plant’s community group is resourced with Bibles, books and other discipleship materials in Oregon.
- $400– a GenSend student missionary is able to spend time mentoring underprivileged children in the inner city.
- $450– a Vancouver missionary can receive a semester of coaching from a church planting mentor.
- $500– a block party starts gospel conversations in a community in Maine.
- $1.100– a church planter is able to attend a two-day orientation training at NAMB.
- $1,200– a North American missionary can pay half a month’s rent for a New York apartment.
- $2,000– a new children’s ministry can be resourced with curriculum and equipment in Colorado.
- $2,400– a bivocational church planting missionary can receive a seminary scholarship.
- $2,500– a church plant in California can rent a worship facility for a month.
These are only a few examples of the many ways your gifts train, resource and support missionaries on the field throughout the U.S. and Canada. You can find more information on the North American Mission Board’s website; Click here to find out more about how your gifts can help