The Equip Network seeks to empower local churches and ministry organizations to take an active role in the theological education of their students.
With our partnership with Southeastern, a degree-seeking student will be able to earn up to 36 hours of practical graduate-level, seminary (through Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary) or collegiate credits (through the College at Southeastern) and practical ministry experience.
While a student cannot fulfill all degree requirements at Rocky Creek, we will serve as a satellite campus where students can receive a significant portion of any graduate or undergraduate degree through Southeastern.
Here are our courses available for 2018.
- While all church members can audit these courses with no registration or fees required, those who are degree-seeking must enroll with Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. You can apply here.
- For those with a bachelor’s degree, you can apply to Southeastern for a master’s degree in seminary. There are many options of degrees that this program works well with but for other options, you will need to contact the seminary directly.
- For those seeking or currently in the process of earning a bachelor’s degree, you can dual enroll in your school and the College at Southeastern so that these courses can count towards your degree requirement.
- In addition to applying to Southeastern, we need your declaration of intent with the church. You can fill out the simple form for more information below.
- The primary meeting time will be on Sundays at 6PM in the Fellowship Hall.
- Each course will have the syllabus available at least 4 weeks ahead of the first class period.
For those who are seeking a ministry position, missionary assignment, or further theological education, we pray we can help equip you for the work of the ministry (Eph. 4:12).