This week we will continue reading the book of Romans. Continue to read it prayerfully and ask God to change you. May He transform us by the renewing of our minds (12:2). Because of our position in Christ and what He has done, let us live appropriately. May we live in a manner that is worthy of Christ and seek to magnify Him in all we do. On Saturday and Sunday, we’ll focus on the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups and the Sunday sermon. Please consider the questions below regarding the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups.
- Sunday, April 22 – Isaiah 49:1-7
- Monday, April 23 – Romans 9:1 – 10:21
- Tuesday, April 24 – Romans 11:1-36
- Wednesday, April 25 – Romans 12:1-21
- Thursday, April 26 – Romans 13:1 – 14:23
- Friday, April 27 – Romans 15:1 – 16:27
- Saturday, April 28 – 1 Corinthians 1:9; Romans 12:9-18; Philippians 1:3-7
Do people seem to live in community or isolation today? What evidence can you give?
How are we called into fellowship with God?
Which commands in Romans 12:9-18 are easiest for you to obey?
Which commands in Romans 12:9-18 are hardest for you to obey?
Why is it important for the church to have these horizontal relationships in order?
As believers, what should we be doing? (Philippians 1:3-7)
Who is the one that is working in and through believers?
How can you partner at Rocky Creek and participate to further the gospel?
What are the dangers of ignoring our role in the work of proclaiming the gospel to the world?
- Sunday, April 29 – Mark 1:1-8
We will make posts on our website and app on Sunday mornings that outline the Bible reading plan for the rest of the week. Or you can view the entire Bible Reading Plan (April – May 2018).