This week we will finish up the book of Genesis. We will see how God works in the life of Jospeh. Then we start the book of Exodus and discover how God brought His people of of Egypt. As you read and see how God worked in the lives of people many years ago, know that He is still working in the lives of people to write His story (and ours). On Saturday and Sunday, we’ll focus on the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups and the Sunday sermon. Please consider the questions below regarding the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups.
- Sunday, October 7 – Mark 7:14-23
- Monday, October 8 – Genesis 41-42
- Tuesday, October 9 – Genesis 43-45
- Wednesday, October 10 – Genesis 46-47
- Thursday, October 11 – Genesis 48-50
- Friday, October 12 – Exodus 1-2
- Saturday, October 13 – Genesis 12:1-4; 15:1-6; 17:1-10
What does God say He will do in Genesis 12:1-3?
What is Abram’s part in what will happen?
What can you learn from Abram’s obedience?
Do you trust God with your future?
How are you receiving the blessings of God to bless others?
Did God forget His promise to Abram?
Do you believe God’s promises?
How much time has passed between Genesis 12:4 and Genesis 17:1? Why is this significant?
What does Genesis 17:1-10 tell you about God?
Why is God changing you?
- Sunday, October 14 – Mark 7:24-37
We will make posts on our website and app on Sunday mornings that outline the Bible reading plan for the rest of the week. Or you can view the entire Bible Reading Plan (Sept – Nov 2018)