We are continuing to learn about the law through the book of Deuteronomy. We have seen what God has done for Israel (chapters 1-4) and some of what God expects of Israel. Our readings this week show us more of what God expects and they take us into a section of what God will do for Israel (chapters 27-34). On Saturday and Sunday, we’ll focus on the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups and the Sunday sermon. Please consider the questions below regarding the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups.
- Sunday, December 23 – Mark 10:13-16
- Monday, December 24 – Deuteronomy 18-19
- Tuesday, December 25 – Deuteronomy 20-21
- Wednesday, December 26 – Deuteronomy 22-23
- Thursday, December 27 – Deuteronomy 24-26
- Friday, December 28 – Deuteronomy 27-28
- Saturday, December 29 – Exodus 1-4
What does God do to get Moses’ attention?
How does Moses respond to God?
What encouragement is there in Exodus 3:6-10?
Why does God choose Moses (3:10)?
How does Moses respond to God wanting to use him?
What does God reveal about Himself to Moses?
What is Moses concerned about now?
How does God respond to Moses’ concerns?
How have you seen the power of God manifested after taking a step of faith and obedience?
- Sunday, December 30 – Mark 10:17-31
We will make posts on our website and app on Sunday mornings that outline the Bible reading plan for the rest of the week. Or you can view the entire Bible Reading Plan (Dec 2018 – Feb 2019)