God cares for His people, the Israelites, but He also desires that all the nations know Him. A Moabite woman, Ruth, shows compassion to her mother-in-law, and we discover she is the ancestor of David. In the book of 1 Samuel we read about the history of the nation and how God was working to accomplish His purposes. As you read know that God is working “His story” out in your life as well. On Saturday and Sunday, we’ll focus on the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups and the Sunday sermon. Please consider the questions below regarding the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups.
- Sunday, February 3 – Mark 12:18-27
- Monday, February 4 – Ruth 1-2
- Tuesday, February 5 – Ruth 3-4
- Wednesday, February 6 – 1 Samuel 1-2
- Thursday, February 7 – 1 Samuel 3-4
- Friday, February 8 – 1 Samuel 5-6
- Saturday, February 9 – Exodus 32:1-14
What is an idol or idolatry?
What does Exodus 32:1-6 tell us about God?
What does Exodus 32:1-6 tell us about man?
What does Exodus 32:7-10 tell you about God?
What does Exodus 32:7-10 tell you about man?
How does Moses intercede for the Israelites?
How does Moses’ mediation point to Jesus?
How can we pray for ourselves and others?
- Sunday, February 10 – Mark 12:28-34
We will make posts on our website and app on Sunday mornings that outline the Bible reading plan for the rest of the week. Or you can view the entire Bible Reading Plan (Dec 2018 – Feb 2019)