During the reading this week we will continue our journey through 1 Samuel. We’ll see how God works through Samuel. The Israelites want a king like the other nations, so Saul is the first king and the stage is set for David to become King after Saul. On Saturday and Sunday, we’ll focus on the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups and the Sunday sermon. Please consider the questions below regarding the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups
- Sunday, February 10 – Mark 12:28-34
- Monday, February 11 – 1 Samuel 7-8
- Tuesday, February 12 – 1 Samuel 9-10
- Wednesday, February 13 – 1 Samuel 11-12
- Thursday, February 14 – 1 Samuel 13-14
- Friday, February 15 – 1 Samuel 15-16
- Saturday, February 16 – Exodus 36-40
What does Exodus 36:2-7 tell you about God?
What does Exodus 36:2-7 tell you about man?
What are some applications from Exodus 36:2-7?
What principles and insights do you learn from Exodus 39:32-43?
How has God gifted you to serve His church and kingdom?
What does God’s glory filling the tabernacle demonstrate?
How should the truth that God dwells within Christians impact our lives?
- Sunday, February 17 – Mark 12:35-44
We will make posts on our website and app on Sunday mornings that outline the Bible reading plan for the rest of the week. Or you can view the entire Bible Reading Plan (Dec 2018 – Feb 2019)