This week we will read several Psalms that are connected to the history and events we have been reading in 1 Samuel. On Saturday and Sunday, we’ll focus on the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups and the Sunday sermon. Please consider the questions below regarding the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups
- Sunday, February 24 – Mark 13:1-23
- Monday, February 25 – Psalms 7, 27
- Tuesday, February 26 – Psalms 31, 34, 52
- Wednesday, February 27 – Psalms 56, 120
- Thursday, February 28 – Psalms 140-142
- Friday, March 1 – 1 Samuel 25-27
- Saturday, March 2 – Numbers 13-14
What does God tell Moses to do?
What questions were the spies to investigate?
What report did the spies give?
How was Joshua’s (and Caleb) report different from the other spies?
Why is Joshua’s report different from the 10 other spies?
What do you learn about the Israelites in Numbers 14:1-4?
Are you similar or different from the Israelites?
What does Numbers 14:20-38 tell you about God?
How will you share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with urgency in the coming days?
- Sunday, March 3 – Mark 13:24-37
We will make posts on our website and app on Sunday mornings that outline the Bible reading plan for the rest of the week. Or you can view the entire Bible Reading Plan (Dec 2018 – Feb 2019)
Click here for the entire Bible Reading Plan (March 2019 – May 2019)