Our journey through the Old Testament has us finishing up 1 Samuel this week. We will also continue reading some of the Psalms that pertain to this part of Israel history and David’s life. On Saturday and Sunday, we’ll focus on the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups and the Sunday sermon. Please consider the questions below regarding the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups
- Sunday, March 3 – Mark 13:24-37
- Monday, March 4 – Psalms 17, 35
- Tuesday, March 5 – Psalms 54, 63
- Wednesday, March 6 – 1 Samuel 28-31, Psalm 18
- Thursday, March 7 – Psalms 121, 123-125
- Friday, March 8 – Psalms 128-130
- Saturday, March 9 – Numbers 21 and John 3:14-15
What happens to the people on the journey in the wilderness?
What is God’s response to the complaining and grumbling?
What do the Israelites confess and ask in Numbers 21:7?
How is Moses a picture of Christ?
What is God’s remedy for the fiery serpents?
How would one who was bitten exercise faith in God?
What parallels in the passage are true today?
How can you help someone see (fix their gaze upon) Jesus this week?
- Sunday, March 10 – Mark 14:1-11
We will make posts on our website and app on Sunday mornings that outline the Bible reading plan for the rest of the week. Or you can view the entire Bible Reading Plan (March 2019 – May 2019)