We will keep studying the history of Israel and see how God is working. Some readings in Psalms will also help us focus on the character of God and not ourselves. On Saturday and Sunday, we’ll focus on the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups and the Sunday sermon. Please consider the questions below regarding the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups
- Sunday, March 10 – Mark 14:1-11
- Monday, March 11 – 2 Samuel 1-2
- Tuesday, March 12 – 2 Samuel 3-4
- Wednesday, March 13 – Psalms 6, 8-10
- Thursday, March 14 – Psalms 14, 16, 19, 21
- Friday, March 15 – 1 Chronicles 1-2
- Saturday, March 16 – Numbers 22-24; 1 Cor. 15:25-26
What does Number 23:19-23 tell us about God?
What will happen to the Israelites?
How should knowing God is unchanging encourage us to trust Him more and live more faithfully?
What does it say about God’s greatness and love to know that He is taking care of things we know nothing about?
How will God bless Israel?
How should God’s faithfulness to protect and provide affect our temptation to doubt and worry?
What will happen to Moab in the future (Numbers 24:17-19?
Is Jesus ruling and reigning in your life?
How are you being a conduit of God’s blessings?
- Sunday, March 17 – Mark 14:12-25
We will make posts on our website and app on Sunday mornings that outline the Bible reading plan for the rest of the week. Or you can view the entire Bible Reading Plan (March 2019 – May 2019)