God is teaching us much as we reading through 2 Samuel, 1 Chronicles, and Psalms. Ask God to grow you in your understanding of the Scriptures this week. Hide God’s Word in your heart and walk worthy of Him. On Saturday and Sunday, we’ll focus on the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups and the Sunday sermon. Please consider the questions below regarding the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups
- Sunday, March 24 – Mark 14:26-42
- Monday, March 25 – Psalms 81, 88
- Tuesday, March 26 – Psalms 92-93
- Wednesday, March 27 – 1 Chronicles 7-8
- Thursday, March 28 – 1 Chronicles 9-10
- Friday, March 29 – Psalms 102-104
- Saturday, March 30 – Joshua 1-4
What instructions does God give Joshua?
What are God’s Promises to Joshua?
Is there an area in your life where you need victory? Are you fighting and following the Lord in faith?
What is Joshua to do with the book of the Law?
What has God taught you lately in your Bible reading?
What were the people to do (3:5)?
What were the priests to do?
What does God do (3:7-17)?
How have you seen God’s power displayed in your life?
What does Joshua do with the 12 stones? Why?
What are “reminders” or “markers” for you in your life?
- Sunday, March 31 – Mark 14:43-72
We will make posts on our website and app on Sunday mornings that outline the Bible reading plan for the rest of the week. Or you can view the entire Bible Reading Plan (March 2019 – May 2019)