We will keep discovering what happened during the history of Israel as we continue reading through 2 Samuel, 1 Chronicles, and Psalms. Learn from what the Israelites experienced and apply these truths to your life. On Saturday and Sunday, we’ll focus on the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups and the Sunday sermon. Please consider the questions below regarding the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups
- Sunday, March 31 – Mark 14:43-72
- Monday, April 1 – 2 Samuel 5; 1 Chronicles 11-12
- Tuesday, April 2 – Psalm 133
- Wednesday, April 3 – Psalms 106-107
- Thursday, April 4 – 1 Chronicles 13-14
- Friday, April 5 – 1 Chronicles 15-16
- Saturday, April 6 – Joshua 2,6
What does Rahab (and those in Jericho) know about God and the Israelites?
What is Rahab’s response to understanding who God is?
What do these verses tell us about God?
Tell about a time when you received God’s grace.
What happens on the 7thday? (picture the event in your mind)
How is Rahab’s salvation similar to the Passover?
Have you, by faith like Rahab, seen God’s “salvation” in your life?
How is Rahab a picture of salvation in Christ?
How may your act of faith today greatly affect the future?
- Sunday, April 7 – Mark 15:1-20
We will make posts on our website and app on Sunday mornings that outline the Bible reading plan for the rest of the week. Or you can view the entire Bible Reading Plan (March 2019 – May 2019)