This week continue to reflect on the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus. May the love that Jesus showed continually transform our lives. We’ll keep reading through Psalms, 2 Samuel, and 1 Chronicles this week. On Saturday and Sunday, we’ll focus on the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups and the Sunday sermon. Please consider the questions below regarding the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups
- Sunday, April 21 – Mark 16:1-8
- Monday, April 22 – Psalms 50, 53
- Tuesday, April 23 – Psalms 60, 75
- Wednesday, April 24 – 2 Samuel 10; 1 Chronicles 19; Psalm 20
- Thursday, April 25 – Psalms 65-67
- Friday, April 26 – Psalms 69-70
- Saturday, April 27 – Judges 1-3
Can you think of any examples of rebellion and revolution (national or personal)?
What are the sad implications of Judges 2:10?
Since they did not know God or His works, what did the people of Israel do?
What are some excuses people use to justify their idolatry and their living outside of God’s will?
How does God respond to rejection and forsaking Him?
What is the cycle of the book of judges?
During each part of the cycle what is true about God?
How will you apply the truth of Judges 2 to your life?
- Sunday, April 28 – Mark 16:9-20
We will make posts on our website and app on Sunday mornings that outline the Bible reading plan for the rest of the week. Or you can view the entire Bible Reading Plan (March 2019 – May 2019)