How should a husband and wife love each other? How can I gain wisdom? As you read the Song of Solomon and Proverbs this week discover the answers to these questions and learn so much more also. On Saturday and Sunday, we’ll focus on the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups and the Sunday sermon. Please consider the questions below regarding the Scriptures for our Gospel Groups
- Sunday, June 9 – Psalm 39
- Monday, June 10 – 2 Chronicles 1; Psalm 72
- Tuesday, June 11 – Song of Solomon 1-3
- Wednesday, June 12 – Song of Solomon 4-6
- Thursday, June 13 – Song of Solomon 7-8
- Friday, June 14 – Proverbs 1-2
- Saturday, June 15 – 1 Samuel 8-9, 13, 15
What do the elders of Israel want and why?
What is Samuel’s response to the request of a king?
How does God answer Samuel’s prayer?
What does Saul do, instead of waiting for Samuel? Why is this “foolish”?
What are the results of Saul’s disobedience?
Have you ever acted “foolishly” and disobeyed the commands of the Lord?
What is the relationship between faith and obedience?
How does Saul sin against the Lord?
What is God’s response to this through Samuel?
Where are some areas where we can faithfully obey?
How can we help each other pursue holiness instead of rebellion?
- Sunday, June 16 – Psalm 16
We will make posts on our website and app on Sunday mornings that outline the Bible reading plan for the rest of the week. Or you can view the entire Bible Reading Plan (June – August 2019)