This month in the Missions Prayer Newsletter, as you read through and prayerfully lift up these partners to our Father, you will find several things that are starting:
- Start of a new school year (and all the opportunities that go with it),
- Start of language training (so this family can share their Hope in Christ with their new friends in this new country),
- Start of a new Bible Series in two churches (praying both churches understand Biblical Community),
- Start of a new relationship with extended family (healing that only God could bring about),
- Start of another semester of fellowship and worship for special kids (and ways for these kids to hear the Gospel),
- Start of an English as a Second Language class (and opportunities to share God in two languages),
- Start of a non-Christian reading the Gospel of John (praying that she will listen to the Holy Spirit).