June Missions Prayer Newsletter – Part 1
June 8, 2020
Please pray for these RC Mission Partners this week and encourage them.
Brenda Bagwell – Piedmont Women’s Center , Greenville SC – email@example.com
- For our clients who feel abortion is their only option.
- For our clients to feel the peace of God in our centers.
- For staff & volunteer’s safety & endurance as we continue to serve.
- For God’s love to be shown to our clients.
- 2020 Virtual Baby Bottle Campaign piedmontwomenscenter.org/babybottle/
- This month we began phasing our volunteers back in after serving over two months without them. We have missed them dearly, and we have been in anticipation of seeing their smiling faces serving at our Greer and Greenville clinics. On the very first day we opened our Greenville clinic to volunteers, a member of Rocky Creek led her client to the Lord! We continue to be humbled by the love and sacrifice of our amazing volunteers!
Alton Lanier – West Africa Ministry – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the Lord allows it, I am still planning to go in November of this year. Pray for those who should join us.
- Please pray for God to reveal our next steps for evangelizing our villages.
Kristi Giddens – Joyful Ornaments, Greenville, SC – email@example.com
- We have been praying for one of our volunteers who has been hospitalized a couple of times. Please pray, she is home now and preparing for her next surgery.
- One of our recipients finally got insurance authorization for her special treatment. Pray for her healing.
- A sweet recipient went home to be with Jesus. We continue to pray for her family.
Matt Johns – ReChrist Ministries, Tucson, AZ– firstname.lastname@example.org
- For effectiveness in prayer, that we will hear, discern, and pray the Lord’s will back to Himself.
- For our home fellowship to grow and reach others.
- For divine appointments to minister..
- For creative ways of adaptation for our family to stay rooted in love and to be constructive. Homeschool has been a challenge these last 3 months.
- June 9-11 – Family vacation in Phoenix
- June 15 – Ashley meets with ladies at a local church about a lay leadership assignment for the fall.
- During the summer of COVID we want to work on building partnerships with a new mission area known as Littletown and continue to prayer walk the area. We are looking into options to visit with mission partners in South Dakota and considering taking my son Noah along. We are looking for God to assemble home groups rooted in prayer. We feel God’s lead that much planning will take place in Tucson for new activities and we want to engage in prayer and be preparing for a healthy fall harvest. We are also asking and looking for divine appointments.