July Missions Prayer Newsletter – Part 3
July 20, 2020
Alton Lanier – West Africa Ministry – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pray for our strategy to reach our people and for opportunities to talk with National believers about helping.
• We are praying for & preparing for a trip to our village in November, but only God knows if it will be possible.
Brenda Bagwell – Piedmont Women’s Center, Greenville SC – email@example.com
• Pray for our clients to feel the Peace of God when they enter our buildings, especially those who came thinking they were in the abortion clinic.
• For those clients who feel abortion is their only option.
• For the health, safety and endurance of our volunteers & staff during this difficult time.
• 2020 Virtual Baby Bottle Campaign piedmontwomenscenter.org/babybottle/
• A client recently visited Piedmont Women’s Center’s Grove Road location thinking she was at the abortion clinic. She told us she prayed about her decision on the way to the clinic. The Lord led her to our building instead of the abortion clinic and we can happily share that she is now 25 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and very happy! To God be all the glory!
Berkeley Bagwell Gomez – Campus Outreach, San Diego – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please pray for our Virtual Leadership Project (VLP) – our summer discipleship program over ZOOM – that students would login and stay engaged.
• Praise! God worked mightily through the student-led summer girls bible study and a few girls ended up coming to the VLP because of the impact of that group!
• Pray God would use the VLP to draw some female students to join as staff with our ministry.
• July 23 Baby Gomez’s due date
• We have been praying for years for God to raise up Christ-centered female leaders in ministry. Miranda, Avery, Kaitlyn, Cara, Kayla, Sea, Gen, Nicole, Rachel, April, RJ, and others are answers to those prayers! During our virtual summer discipleship program (VLP), all these girls have stepped up to; give trainings, lead social media efforts, lead Bible studies, or share their testimonies. I am so thankful for these ladies and how they are preparing to lead the VLP even after I’m MIA with a brand new baby. God has graciously worked through years of spiritual multiplication and discipleship to have these girls ready for this specific time. We are praying that some of these will desire to join our staff.
Kristi Giddens – Joyful Ornaments, Greenville, SC – email@example.com
• One of our recipients has been blessed to relocate out of state to be nearer to her daughter and family. While we are excited for her, we will sorely miss her sweet smile and sunny disposition.
• In June, we were able to start back with “in person” Joyful meetings and painting sessions.
• Our “in person” prayer ministry has also restarted.