August Missions Prayer Newsletter – Part 3
August 17, 2020
Holli Baker – Serving in Asia – email@example.com
- We have been accepted by the Radiant School of Worship in Kalamazoo, Michigan. We need prayer to find a place to live. We hope to move mid-August. We are excited for this opportunity to study and prepare.
- Holli is working on her TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). This may help us get a Visa back into our country later, plus will be a great tool.
- We have just accepted an official invitation to join the H-Town Team up in northern Asia. This is a city that Rocky Creek has heavily invested in with the Gospel in in the past. We are so excited to be able to move there once our country opens back up.
Cassie – Office Manager of a Non-Profit in West Africa – Desert.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pray for borders to be open & the logistics in opening up the nonprofit.
- Pray that my time here would end well and I would transition well.
- My appointment service is September 30, & I pray to leave the US in Mid-October.
Greg Queen – IMB Church Mobilizer – GQueen@imb.org
- While there are plenty of opportunities to travel & visit with pastors & church leaders, due to budget freezes & the pandemic, pray I will make wise choices about who to visit this month.
- Continue to pray for the Lord of the Harvest to send out laborers into the harvest fields.
- For my family’s continued good health. For Hope as schools reopen – that she would remain healthy during the new school year.
- Praise God the Laro people of Sudan are no longer classified as “unreached”! More than 2% of the more than 46,000 people are now followers of Jesus. Portions of Scripture, the JESUS film, and Gospel recorders are available to them in their language. Ask God to give the believing Laro an urgency to reach their “Judea” and “Samaria” with the Gospel. There are many more who need to hear the Good News. Pray for pastors to be grounded in God’s Word as they lead their members in fulfilling the Great Commission.
Kristi Giddens – Joyful Ornaments, Greenville, SC – email@example.com
- We are praying weekly for each of our recipients, and sending out bi-monthly support checks. At least 2 of these families have been impacted by COVID.
- Planning has begun for an online prayer ministry during this time of separation.
- Our funds helped provide updated plumbing for our newest recipient so they could have clean water in their home.
- Joyful partnered with the David’s Table Ministry for their “Christmas in July” celebration. Pray for both ministries.