August Missions Prayer Newsletter – Part 5
August 31, 2020
Suresh Jonnalagadda – Indian Upstate Fellowship, Greenville, SC – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Praise and thank the Lord for keeping all of our members safe and healthy during the COVID crisis.
- Praise God for enabling & blessing 6 of our members to purchase & move into their own single family homes from rented apartments.
- Kindly pray for our members to reach out to their Indian friends with the Gospel, being even more proactive in this crisis as people will be more receptive now.
- That our members will be united in mind and spirit and grow into spiritual maturity, rooted and grounded in faith and love.
- Kindly continue to pray for Pastor Suresh and Suseela’s job situation and finances.
Pastor Honorato Paguay – Director of Missions for M.E.M in Ecuador – Honoratop@yahoo.com
- The churches in Ecuador remain closed & cannot hold services, Pastor Honorato is able to host services on Facebook.
- Many of the church family are Goat farmers and they sell the goats milk. Demand is very low right now so many of the farmers are not able to sell much milk and are hurting financially.
Brenda Bagwell – Piedmont Women’s Center , Greenville SC – email@example.com
- Pray for our “mistaken place” clients who feel abortion is their only option.
- For growth and opportunities to better serve our Hispanic clients.
- For our new Director of Child Loss Support – Martie Spurgeon.
- For the health and safety of our volunteers and staff as we serve.
- For financial provision for our ministry.
- We had a “mistaken place” client two days after Christmas who was planning for an abortion at 9 weeks. She had a beautiful ultrasound picture that day. The client advocate working with her felt as though she was losing her, and the client got up to flee. In her last attempt, the Client Advocate said, “It seems like you’re having a hard day, may I pray for you before you leave?” She turned and stared, then burst into tears and sat back down. God was with them both that day, and we are happy to say she chose LIFE! She came by to see us this past month and told us that her life has done a 180, and she’s proud of herself for choosing life and surviving pregnancy during a pandemic. To God be all the glory!
Ernesto Chaparro – Rocky Creek Hispanic Church, Greenville SC – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Praise God we have had good attendance lately at our worship services, and no one has been sick lately.
- Pray for Andres who broke his neck & has no feeling below his shoulders. Pray for the family as they bring him home.
- For Pablo, Marcella’s brother who has been living with them. He has recently rented a house for their family.
- Pray for wisdom about when to start the discipleship groups back.
- Pray for a couple to step forward and be trained as leaders to help serve.