On Sunday, September 13 (and throughout that week if your group meets on a different day), our Gospel Groups will be studying Luke 15:11-32. Below are some questions for you to think about as you read the passage in preparation for your group. Be in prayer and allow the Holy Spirit to teach you from this passage. Then be ready to share what God is teaching you with your group.
- Why do we tend to think of others as “prodigals” but not ourselves? In what ways can we relate to the actions and attitudes of the younger son?
- What does this story teach us about God?
- In what ways have you experienced the grace of God through Christ?
- What does this story teach us about mankind?
- In what ways can we be like the older brother in the story?
- How does this passage encourage us to act?