On Sunday, January 17 (and throughout that week if your group meets on a different day), our Gospel Groups will be studying Acts 6-7 (Trusting in Christ in Life and Death). Below are some questions for you to think about as you read the passage in preparation for your group. Be in prayer and allow the Holy Spirit to teach you from this passage. Then be ready to share what God is teaching you with your group.
- Q. What are some ways you have witnessed opposition to the gospel?
- Q. What is the biggest fear you face in evangelism or in publicly identifying with Jesus, the church, and the gospel?
- Q. How have you seen the Old Testament pointing to the coming of Christ?
- Q. Why do we find it difficult to pray for and forgive those who hurt us?
- Q. How have you seen trials serve as a blessing in your life or the lives of others?