January Missions Prayer Newsletter
January 11, 2021 (#1 of 3)
Cassie – Office Manager of a Non-Profit in West Africa – Desert.firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pray for me as I seek to learn my language, as I work to establish/start the nonprofit, and for me to personally continue to grow closer to the Lord.
• PTL – My visa has been approved and is ready to be picked up in Atlanta. I am now working on flights to head to W.A.
Rebecca C. – Teacher at International School in Central Asia – email@example.com
• My goal for 2021 is to continue to love on and invest in the students and staff I’m blessed to spend my days surrounded by. I also want to get to know my neighbors in this new part of town that I moved to so that I can share the Good news with them.
Skeeter Powell – David’s Table, Greenville, SC – firstname.lastname@example.org
• We are hoping and praying that we will get to start meeting in person again soon.
• We are planning to hold a “Family Camp” later this year.
• I get phone calls all the time, sometimes they are to help meet a need among our group that we are uniquely able to meet. Pray we will keep our minds open to the ministry God sends our way.
Kristi Giddens – Janet Danner Joyful Ornaments, Greenville, SC – email@example.com
• It has been a wonderful 10 years of ministry and God has richly blessed us in countless ways. As we close out our tenth year, the Board of Directors and I feel God has clearly spoken and we have fulfilled the purpose He called us to, so we will no longer be making and selling ornaments. We will continue our relationships with the recipients God has sent us. This ministry was successful because of your support. Thank you for your generosity of time, talent and contributions over the years. “For with God nothing is impossible” Luke 1:37
Lierte Soares Junior – New England Triad – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Anna had COVID last month, and during our family quarantine time, we spent much time together as a family and with God. Even during the nightmare of COVID we were able to see a beautiful opportunity for growth in Christ. We have seen God move within our family, but also within our churches in New England. We are being creative and exploring new ways of doing ministry! We are hoping this pandemic will lead us to depend more on God, to grow in our faith and to do great things for the Kingdom. 2021 will be a great year, a year of blessings and harvest in New England.
Berkeley Bagwell Gomez – Campus Outreach, San Diego – email@example.com
• We are trusting God to do great things this year. I tried reaching out to new freshmen through social media, not sure if it would be effective. I made several great connections, and had a face-to-face with one girl who was very open about her past. I was able to share the Gospel with her. This year our staff will be spending more time doing online outreach. Pray for fruit and Gospel connections to come.