On Sunday, January 24 (and throughout that week if your group meets on a different day), our Gospel Groups will be studying from selected passages in Romans 1:11 (Trusting in the Gospel of Jesus). Below are some questions for you to think about as you read the passage in preparation for your group. Be in prayer and allow the Holy Spirit to teach you from this passage. Then be ready to share what God is teaching you with your group.
- Q. How has the power of God transformed your life through the Gospel?
- Q. What is revealed about us when we question the sentence of death for sin?
- Q. How does the love of God compare with the kinds of love found in the world?
- Q. What might we be tempted to boast in regarding our salvation?
- Q. What are some worldly distinctions between people that believers must overcome for the sake of the Gospel?