February Missions Prayer Newsletter
Part 4 of 4 February 22, 2021
Chuck Mayo – Heritage Baptist Church, Greenville, SC – email@example.com
• We lost a dear church member to dementia recently. One of our church families cared for her for 3 years when her family was unable to. That family now has COVID & they are all extremely high risk.
• A deacon recently had a major stroke.
• Sarah, our daughter serving in China, had one of her co-teachers (37 years old) die suddenly. Pray for Amber’s family as they grieve & work to bring her body home.
• One of our workers in Central Asia was recently kicked out of her country. She is now serving in another country nearby.
A Story Of God’s Love:
• One of our two heating units has completely died. It will cost at least $20K to replace it. But to brag on our flock, they said they could bundle up or do whatever was necessary because not gathering was not an option. Praise God for a church family who loves to gather with God.
Cassie – Office Manager of a Non-Profit in West Africa – Desert.firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pray for Cassie and Praise God for His Provision. She is scheduled to fly out this evening (2-22-21) for West Africa. Then she will have to quarantine for 2 weeks.
Bryce Staggs – Interim Pastor – Cedar Grove Baptist Church in Fountain Inn.
• Continue to pray for Bryce as he balances family, work and ministry.
• Pray for Cedar Grove as they seek to reach those in that community.
Ernesto Chaparro – Rocky Creek Hispanic Ministry, Greenville SC – email@example.com
• For Pastor Ernesto & Marcella as he goes through radiation treatments for cancer.
• Yasmin Padilla has started helping in the office as Spanish Ministry Coordinator.
• Praise God for the Leadership of the Hispanic Church. Pray for the Leadership to stay true to God’s Word.
Jacob – Serving in Eastern Europe – On a Midterm Assignment.
• Pray for Jacob as he starts to wind down his time of training. His plan is to travel overseas by the end of March.
Pastor Honorato Paguay – Director of Missions for M.E.M in Ecuador – Honoratop@yahoo.com
• Praise God for the reopening of the Biblian church. They are in a facility that God has provided, but they are in need of funds to help with renovations.
• Pray for the Leaders of M.E.M as they reorganize after COVID.