What God has joined together, let nothing separate.
Whether you are married or heading towards marriage, we want to help you! Join us for our Marriage Conference as we help you nurture the gift of marriage and fight against any potential separators between you and your spouse. No matter how healthy or how unhealthy your marriage is right now, our prayer is that this weekend spent investing in your relationship will move it closer to where God intends it to be and where you need it to be.
- The cost is $15 a person.
- The entire weekend will be hosted at Rocky Creek, and we will have dinner Friday and lunch on Saturday provided. In addition to meals, your registration will also provide some helpful resources for your family.
- If you need scholarship assistance, please let us know.
- Due to the varying needs, schedules, and diets for children, we will not provide childcare onsite but encourage you to make preparations in advance. If you want to come but need help finding a sitter, please let us know and we can try to connect you with a reasonable and trustworthy person.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE is Monday, March 25th.
If you are unable or uncomfortable with registering online, please contact Beth at the church office by calling (864) 288-1323.
We are so excited about this weekend’s Marriage Conference. You have been prayed for, and we are anticipating a fun and meaningful time to help strengthen our marriage unions. We have couples who are engaged and married, church members and guests, Greenville citizens and people from out of town. It’s going to be a great time together!
We will gather in the Fellowship Hall which is on the far right side of the campus. We begin at 6:00 on Friday night and will wrap up around 8:30. We will be back at 9 Saturday morning and conclude around 3:00. We will provide Friday dinner (Tropical Grill) and Saturday lunch (Chick-fil-a).
You only need to bring a Bible and your better half. Once you get there, you will get a workbook, a pen, and a nametag. Plus, each couple will be able to choose 1 free book from our resource table. We will take care of the rest!
- 5:45-6:00 – Registration
- 6 – Dinner
- 6:45 – Session 1
- 7:45 – Session 2
- 9 – Quiet Time
- 9:45 – Session 3
- 10:45 – For Men Only/For Women Only
- 12 – Lunch
- 1 – For Men Only/For Women Only
- 2 – Session 4