If you ever feel the struggle of making it through the week, don’t attempt it alone! Join your church family midweek to help encourage you along the way as you follow Jesus!
Here are some ways you can connect on Wednesday nights at 6:30:
- Preschool – Mission Kids [Preschool Area]
- Children – Mission Kids [3rd Floor Children’s Hall]
- Students – Storehouse Worship [Storehouse in Back Parking Lot]
- Gospel Groups – These are groups that meet continuously and not necessarily something to jump in and out of in your attendance. If you want to consider joining one regularly, please contact Jeremy Johns.
- Elective Courses – We have numerous courses that last anywhere from 4-12 weeks. Check out the calendar to see what courses are available now.
- Adult Study – Join us in the chapel as we walk through books of the Bible.
- Worship Practice – If you are interested in joining our worship team, contact Donald Shockley.
- Joyful Ornaments – Ladies are invited to join this ministry as we help out families suffering from cancer. Contact Kristi Giddens for more information.
- Basketball Outreach – Join Brett Cash and others for a pickup game and an opportunity to minister to men in our area.