- Public Registration: Begins January 27th (until all classes are filled)
- Available Classes:
- MMO/Toddler Class (Under the age of 2.)
Welcome to Rocky Creek Academy. Since 2002, our goal has been to instill in children a love of Christ and equip them with a solid foundation in early learning. By using the A Beka Curriculum for preschoolers, we utilize a comprehensive, quality curriculum and materials written from a Christian perspective.
School Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 12:30pm
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Academy Registration Fees 2020-2021
- Academy Registration Guidelines 2020(*Registration fee is equivalent to monthly cost in chart below)
- 2020-2021 Enrollment Forms
- Academy Handbook V2020
- Academy School Calendar 2020-2021 (This will be available soon)
- Meet the Academy Staff
- Hear from the Parents’ Perspective
- 2 Year Old Preschool
- 2 Day Class (Tues. & Thurs.) – $190/month
- 3 Day Class (Mon., Wed., & Fri.) – $215/month
- 5 Day Class (Mon.- Fri.) – $325/month
- 3 Year Old Preschool
- 3 Day Class (Mon., Wed., & Fri.) – $210/month
- 5 Day Class (Mon.-Fri.) – $300/month
- 4 Year Old Preschool
- 5 Day Class (Mon.-Fri.) – $240/month
- Mom’s Morning Out Program
- Classes available Monday-Friday
- Openings available for 1 day per week to 5 days per week
- 1 day per week – $90/month
- 2 days per week – $170/month
- 3 days per week – $225/month
- 4 days per week – $275/month
- 5 days per week – $325/month
Related Arts Classes
All preschool classes attend chapel once a week. We use the Lil’ K Bible series from KidMo Productions. Lil’K is an interactive multimedia based curriculum designed for ages 3-5. Lil’K uses state-of-the-art technology to tell the timeless message of truth in God’s Word. Preschoolers look forward to the adventures of Kai and Lil’K each week!
Children are introduced to art through the use of different mediums, styles, and textures. Preschoolers study an “Artist of the Month”, then re-create a famous painting by that artist. Art Class is a very hands on and creative part of our program that always produces one-of-a-kind work!
Preschoolers are introduced to rhythm, instruments, and listening skills as we incorporate movement, imagination, and music. Our Music Classes perform at the Christmas Program in December, and the Graduation and Promotion Programs in May.
Preschoolers are given an introduction to a variety of vocabulary through the use of repetition, stories, games, and music. By the end of the school year students are able to use simple phrases and words that they have learned in their basic introduction to the Spanish language. *Currently only our K4 and K5 classes attend Spanish class.
- Birth to 1 year 1:4
- 1 year to 2 years 1:5
- 2 Year Old Class 1:6
- 3 Year Old Class 1:10
- 4 Year Old Class 1:11
Address: 1801 Woodruff Rd Greenville, SC 29607
We offer tours on Tuesdays and Thursdays by appointment only.