Peace on Earth
The Dragon Outside the Nativity (Rev. 12:1-17)
The Book of Revelation reveals a different perspective that happened at the birth of Jesus. While the enemy comes to bring chaos, Jesus has come and will come again to bring peace.
- You will never experience peace until you wake up to the fact that you are at war.
- Unseen spiritual battles have raged since the beginning of time and are not slowing down.
- Satan has waged a war against the children of God and will not let up until his final defeat.
- God’s people waited in agony for the arrival of the Messiah.
- Satan is the instigator behind all evil kings and kingdoms who come against God’s people.
- The forces of Satan did everything they could to stop the coming of Jesus but failed miserably.
- After Jesus’ ascension, Satan concentrated his attacks on Jesus in the only place he could reach him – Christ in you, the hope of glory.
- As trials come to the Church during this season, a testing and yet refining purification takes place.
- The reason we can’t experience peace is because we are trying to fight spiritual battles with physical means.