We would love for you to serve with Rocky Creek. There are plenty of opportunities for differing skills and differing passions. Here is a list of contacts for different ministry environments:
- Children (Joy Emery) – Volunteer to teach and disciple children. Leaders are needed for Gospel Groups on Sunday mornings at either 9:00AM or 10:30AM and for Music and Missions on Wednesdays at 6:30PM.
- Greeters (Lindsay Smoak)– Volunteer to serve by welcoming people to Rocky Creek on Sunday mornings. Be a smiling, welcoming face each week on our campus.
- Mission Partners (David Williams) – Check out website for more information regarding our ministry partners or contact David to inquire about service opportunities.
David’s Table – help serve dinner to and minister to friends with disabilities
Joyful Ornaments – Wednesday nights at 6:30pm; help with events during year
Miracle Hill – Overcomers; visit children’s home; donate items to thrift store
Piedmont Women’s Center – serve at crisis pregnancy center
- Overcomers (Michael Cruse, Larry Wills) – Help Rocky Creek partner with Miracle Hill to help those in recovery. You can offer support by attending dinner on 3rd Sunday night of month (meet guys and get to know them) and by encouraging the guys on Sunday mornings at 10:30am during their Gospel Group meeting.
- Preschool (Lindsay Smoak)- Volunteer to disciple preschoolers. Workers are needed for both the 9:00AM and 10:30AM hours on Sunday and at the 6:30PM time slot on Wednesdays. There are some opportunities to provide childcare for special events such as ladies Bible studies and special events at the church.
- Worship (Donald Shockley) – Volunteer to use your gifts to lead in worship on Sundays.
- Youth (Marty Miller) – Volunteer to disciple teenagers. Contact Marty to talk discover current ministry needs.
- Ready to Serve and Willing to Serve Where There is the Greatest Need (Joy Emery) – Contact Joy to discover where our greatest needs are at Rocky Creek if you are willing to step in to assist your staff in ways that are critical and most important at the current time.